To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] HumanityMOO Temporarily Down

On the subject of dissaggreeing with games there are games that I really don't like. And to me they really suck, however the games are not the issue, its just that for me they are not the right ones. ie light tech interactive boppit or sonic invadors, and a couple others for sertain reasons are just not my type and therefore I don't play them although I do try to try every game but I don't complain about them. on the subject of the humanity moo, I do aggree it is crappy right now but what people are forgetting in the heat of the moment is that the game is still alpha.
So if its crappy thats why, its still in its first stages.