Ya know what?

Tyler Littlefield, please, from this one topic alone (only read this
one as I've een having problems, but that's not for this list), but as
I was saying. All I've seen from VV, whatever that is, VV? What's the
address to connect to? What's "VV" going to have?

And @recycle #1, for those who don't know, will pretty much destroy
everything. Not going to go into detail, but it breaks every single
verb and function.

Tyler, use your head for once. Van you come up with anything better?
Don't think so. Then again, what would I know, considering pretty much
everyone was bashed. Once again, if you've got something that's
positive, shoot.

Otherwise, I'll end up putting you on my blacklist.

On 10/26/08, Ryan Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> quote
> If you just wanna cry about it, do us all a favour and
> cancel the internet.
> unquote
> I agree. Tyler hasn't said much of anything constructive compared to
> all of his rude insults.
> Here's one just off this topic alone:
> quote
>  it was extremely constructive.
> unquote
> Well that's very nice right there. Of course telling HM to shut down
> and destroy the moo is always very nice!
>
> -Ryan
> Multiplayer system coming along terrific

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]