Hello everyone,
This thread is now officially closed by the moderators Kevin and myself. Please, stop continuing this thread. Tyler has been dealt with off list, and we don't need to have any more off topic discussions about Tyler's behavior. So let us get back to gaming shall we?

Thanks.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]