To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi,
I don't know if it is possible to cover every single mission in detail, but what it sounds like is what people need is a few simple training missions. Once you get the basic game mechanics it is really quite easy. I have beaten every mission out there for Lonewolf, and some of them were difficult and some were easy. Most of the ones I wrote such as the Midway mission was designed to be challenging. David Lant's missions were also designed for advanced players. Though, none of his missions have topped my battleship missions where you had to like destroy practically the entire Japanese Navy to get to the battleships. Even on easy that one is a pain to beat, and I remember David Greenwood teasing me about how evil I was for making such a difficult mission. Lol!

matheus wrote:
hi all.
i also think that a walkthroug explaining how to shoot correctly,
explaining the missions and all of the game works will be very helpfull
if it's maded. i realy don't know exactly how to play this game
correctly.