I get that much, but I'll be the first to admit my spacial logic isn't great, and more often than not I don't end up getting into position until the ship's past me.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Willem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

I must say, these days when I play it, my vector theory comes in handy, but I've been playing lonewolf long before I did physics. It's just a matter of logic.

If a ship moves from your right to your left, you should aim ferther to the left than its current possission. I use the tracking solution to know when exactly to shoot, but sometimes I guess. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>