Well especially for chapter 3.
There are so many squiggles.
a blade, electric boxes and the fact that if say I find something like a med
kit its a pain, its in the middle of all the boxes and then  I have all this
other stuff.
Although I am quite close to actually getting through to the next  boss I think.
I did notice one room in the maze had  a card, My only issue is after killing
things in the room with say the blades, if you have to go back through the room
door the blades are at then you won't hear these things.
I think in the next version that the blade should only work when you are going
into the room not when you are going out because you can't hear it.
Also I think in the next version that all areas that just have say 1 boss in
them should become safe aftere is no boss around and nothing else goes in that
room.
I do hope though that I can continue in the next version using the same saved
game file.
when I finnish chapter 3 I think I may just save the game and back up the saved
file.
this game is real cool.