Hi,
Its been a while since I played that mission, but I think it was the Japanese battleship Yomato. Whatever its name the battleship isn't invincible. just takes several hits before he will die. If memory serves me it takes like 10 to 12 torpedoes to sink him. Like I said I made the enemies challenging.

Rick wrote:
Midway is my favorite mission.
I have yet to sink the battle ship though.
I cant spell it's name. I'm beginning to think it's unsinkable.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]