Hi Thomas and John,
There is an open-source civilisation-type game, which could, I think, be made accessible with not too much effort, especially for us who like that sort of thing. Many elements of the game is text-based, it's just a question of the interface being quite difficult to control using JAWS. The game is called Freeciv, sorry, but I don't know the address. There was even once a discussion on the forum about making an accessible front-end, but that sort of never took off.
Ari

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]