Hi John,
I've tried Civilization and Galaxy Civilization and neither are accessible from a blind player's perspective. Which is too bad as I like both games much, and what we do have as alternatives are just aren't the same. The first game that comes to mind is an audio rendition of Warcraft called SoundRTS. It is somewhat similar to Warcraft except it is missing all of the cool monsters and creatures. Though, like warcraft you start out with basic peasants and attempt to build an army and an Empire. You train knights, footmen, archers, construct buildings etc. SoundRTS is by far my favorite world building game for the blind. Then, there are games like Nation States where you basically set yourself up as a national leader and make decisions for your country. Unlike other world building games there isn't any wars as such. Most of the time it is just dealing with international incidents, and managing day to day government decisions for your nation.
Cheers!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]