mm, but the thing about Freeciv is that it's very text-based, and it doesn't work in it's own environment like other games. If you route your JAWS and PC cursor, you can read some of the screen in a way, but some of the game isn't textual where we must find a solution, like, at the begining, it's a good idea to map your kingdom. If I remember properly, all your choices are made through clicking labelled buttons, and I think there was a menue bar. It' practially nearly exactly like Civilisation, you chose a civilisation and it's turn-based. I could do things like move around the screen and click on the civilisation I wanted because it used radio buttons, name my capital as well, but then when it gets to the rest of the game it became too difficult to try and make sense of how to get to stuff. Ari

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]