actually jason
mailto://entombedgame-subscr...@googlegroups.com
is the better option rather than using the http links as these often have one
of the stupid word varfication thingies.
Thats what happened with yahoogroups.
I always manually  subscribe.
IAnd darn to the mods who expect one must sign up via the web interface.
I do mail the mods though in case so they know.