I'd love to know where to send cars. Only problem is this: two of my
cars are reemakes of other peoples' ideas, two more are a bit wonky
still, the next is kind of weird in the sound effects department, and
the last two come as a set, the Euro-Racer and U.S. Racer. The
Euro-Racer is also based on Code-Factory's KM2000 car, a fact which
I'd love to give them credit for. My only other car is a Nascar racer,
which isn't finalized.

At any rate, please tell me where to send my possibilities.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard