So I hear. Vanishing platforms seemed to be quite the hit... as well as blades that randomly swung into your path and sliced you neatly in two.

My top ten favorites from 99 til now... let's see. Starting at the top of course wit all my classic favorites. Will do those first, then will list the more modern games.

1. Street Fighter Alpha 3
2. Marvel VS. Capcom
3. Marvel Super heroes VS. Street fighter
4. Tekken 3
5. Mortal Kombat 2
6. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
7. Mortal Kombat 4
8. Samurai Showdown 3
9. Street Fighter 2
10. Mortal Kombat on the snes.

I loved the street fighter alpha series. Always have. Now for my more modern favorites...

1. Rock band 2 and rock band
2. Soul Calibur 4
3. Mortal Kombat: Deception
4. Mortal Kombat VS. DC universe