Hi,
Probably. Games like Double Dragon really aren't that difficult to
create. Especially, with all the code I have ready to go. I really
liked Double Dragon myself, and it is one I do remember pretty
vividly. Back in 87 or 88 when Double dragon came out it was like the
rave for a long time. Every kid in school I knew had it and it was
pretty popular.