Yeah. I hope it gets pulled off... though the one thing I demand is if you're going marcial arts style with the story and game play, there has to be at least 1 point where there are more than four enemies in the area... and in my opinion, characters in brawlers have to have moves that can take it more than 1 opponent as well. Weapons would be nice, too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Hi,
Probably. Games like Double Dragon really aren't that difficult to
create. Especially, with all the code I have ready to go. I really
liked Double Dragon myself, and it is one I do remember pretty
vividly. Back in 87 or 88 when Double dragon came out it was like the
rave for a long time. Every kid in school I knew had it and it was
pretty popular.

If you could pull that off, that'd be awesome.. I've always enjoyed megaman, even though I never got a chance to actually play it. What I want to see is
some clone of Final Fight or Double Dragon... but adding platforming
elements would be nice. With the MOTA engine, I think that could be
possible.