Yup. Very nifty move. And useful, especially in tight situations. One of my other favorites was a split kick that you could do that went out both ways, and then turn it into a slide kick by comboing into it.

Another move is from another game called the bouncer. And of course, creatively, it's called the Giant Swing. This is actually considered a throw. The character grabs the opponent, and swings him or her in a 360 range, knocking everyone down. Anothe useful move especially in close quarters maneuvers. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Hi,
Wow! Now, that is way frickin cool. I don't believe I have personally
played any games that top that move.

Both are good-sounding things... particularly the bat, although the reverse
kick sounds pretty nifty too. One move from a beat em up I like is a game
called Rise to Honor, starring Jet Li. It's a running spinning kick off the
wall... which is neat because once you reach the wall, you hold down two
buttons for him to leap at the wall, kick off it and spin in a circle. It
can catch up to about 6 opponents, as I remember.