hi,
Yes, this is only the first level. So any bosses I might put there would have to be easy enough to defeat at a newby level. If I put a super powerful boss there it would be difficult to beat the next boss if I made that one harder, the one after that harder still, and so on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

This is actually the wrong message toe reply to but oh well. Truthfully I don't mind the cyclops being unarmed, though having a massive club or some other weapon would definitely give him more range. I was just thinking it'd be cool if the boss fight was more than just see who can do the most damage over time or get out of range quicker. Though I imagine that the cyclops is probably just the first of several bosses, so maybe he should be easier than all the rest. Either way, the game still sounds pretty neat.