  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

  Hi,
  Well, being a 2D side-scroller maneuverability in this game is a serious
  problem. Ducking jumping, or getting out of the enemies striking range is
  about all you can do to avoid getting hit. Though, what you describe would
  make the boss fight a lot more interesting.
  As far as the music I am licensing it from a music composer who does music
  for games, commercials, and even movies. He is a great composer and his
  stuff doesn't come cheap.