Hi,
Yes, the music can be turned off. There is an option in the settings menu to enable/disable music, set Sapi voice, speech rate, speech volume, enable/disable ambient effects, turn joysticks on/off, etc.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
Is it possible to turn that music down or off? I always have to do that because
when I go to play a game I can't hear what i'm supposed to hear over the music,
even if I turn it down. Though I couldn't figure out how to turn judgement
day's music off, but I was able to turn it way way down so at least I can hear
what's going on, and actually the music is pretty cool in that game I gotta say.
Cheers:
Aaron