Hi,
Well, if someone finds that answer out i'd like to know that as well. I have a Vista laptop here, and I have had absolutely no success getting Eamon Delux going on it. My guess is i need to try and use something like Dosbox on it to get some of the older games like that to run.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
Hi Folks,

Is it possible to play Aemon Deluxe on windows vista, I keep getting a 16-bit
windows subsystem error?

 Lindsay Cowell