Hi Dark,
No, we have bigger problems under Vista. At least from my experience the program won't even execute. Vista takes serious issue witht the fact Eamon is a 16 byt application and is not a 32 byt application. I honestly haven't looked into the matter too much, but in my initial testing Vista basically pitchd a fit when i tried to run it. I hope someone can find a simple solution, but I think probably not.

dark wrote:
I've been in contact with the eamon dev about fixing the fullscreen and 40 character issues, sinse it's a pest for Hal.

if it's only fullscreen applications that cause trouble on vista maybe this would help with that as well?

Beware the Grue!