Hi tom.

I'm sorry that won't fix things. this is, I'm afraid to say, the precise reason why when I bought my new desktop in july after my old one crashed,I absolutely insisted! upon Xp, sinse as well as Eamon and the like, there are several old graphical pc games I use my desktop for, ---- such as original prince of persia.

I'm hoping that by the time I have to upgrade again, some compatibility solutions will be found for vista, the way the compatibility issues betwene windows 95/98 programs, and Xp were eventually fixed.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aemon deluxe

Hi Dark,
No, we have bigger problems under Vista. At least from my experience the program won't even execute. Vista takes serious issue witht the fact Eamon is a 16 byt application and is not a 32 byt application. I honestly haven't looked into the matter too much, but in my initial testing Vista basically pitchd a fit when i tried to run it. I hope someone can find a simple solution, but I think probably not.

dark wrote:
I've been in contact with the eamon dev about fixing the fullscreen and 40 character issues, sinse it's a pest for Hal.

if it's only fullscreen applications that cause trouble on vista maybe this would help with that as well?

Beware the Grue!