To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 3:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aemon deluxe

Dosbox or some other dos emulator is the only way I know of that you can do this. You can't run eamon in a regular window, its full screen by default, and vista can't run 16 bit full screen programs, for some unfathomable reason. There's another way, you can downgrade your video card drivers to use xp drivers instead, that actually allows the program to run, but the xp drivers are very unstable on vista, and I still couldn't get the program to display text, but maybe someone with more knowledge of such things could play around with it more.