Hi Milos and all,
You need to understand that in the eyes of the law failing to get direct permission to share such files is illegal. It doesn't matter if the company didn't give you a direct no answer. No answer is the same as saying no until there is some written or oral agreement made between the parties that gives you permission. Since I am a list moderator I am afraid i cant' condone the discussion of trading these files without that specifically written permission myself.

Milos Przic wrote:
First of all, I appologize for my way of writing, my english is not quite good so my messages could seam written by a very uneducated person, specially because the subject is very serious. But as we asked the code factory, as they got a clear question, and as we are not given a clear answer, I suggest that we start distributing the games. If someone starts making problems, we can just show the messages to the person, pointing out that the code factory itself is responsible for the problem.
  Best regards,
        Milos Przic