should but havn't not that we have wated a while.
I'd still like to get an answer though.
However someone must be done maybe a direct approach.
Firstly someone local try call them.
If this does not work, we should distrobute and see.
If they decide to complain we can point them back to the attempts we have made
to actualy get answers.
But we are just users, who cares about those when it comes to it.