From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: RE: games

Hi Shaun,
As I told Dark earlier fair use and intelectual copyright rights aren't
well covered in various copyright laws I have studied. There are a few
cases where you are given permission under the law to share things of
this nature, but most of the time it defers to the judgment of the
copyright holder. So to be on the safe side it is always a good idea to
get a straight yes/no answer. If no answer is given then do nothing
until you get one.