hmmm its hard if they don't respond, I clearly asked about distrobution I am
sure.
What is one supposed to do, I don't have the clout  some here have, I can't
distrobute full games even if I wish to.
1.  I have no website or server.
2 and most importantly I only have a 128k connection and others are on this
network.