Therefore in the case of code factory does anyone have any more clout than I do
on this issue.
They chose to ignore parts of my message and took a long time responding to it,
I hear they don't respond at all some times.
Calling them is a toll call but someone in the us with the clout could try
directly.
All I know is they are not sold anymore.