Hi Shaun,
As I told Dark earlier fair use and intelectual copyright rights aren't well covered in various copyright laws I have studied. There are a few cases where you are given permission under the law to share things of this nature, but most of the time it defers to the judgment of the copyright holder. So to be on the safe side it is always a good idea to get a straight yes/no answer. If no answer is given then do nothing until you get one.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmmm its hard if they don't respond, I clearly asked about distrobution I am
sure.
What is one supposed to do, I don't have the clout  some here have, I can't
distrobute full games even if I wish to.
1.  I have no website or server.
2 and most importantly I only have a 128k connection and others are on this
network.