Hello.  This is Ron.  I really like the bata version of this game.  I think it
has great potential.  Was wondering how you get from one room to another?  I
notice that it sounds like your walking on sand, and then your on solid ground.
 How do I get from one place to another?  Was wondering if the mage class will
get better spells in later versions?  Also a rogue class would be good too.