My concern is how easy it is to lose a limb. It's very realistic.
Trust me. The problem is that if you get a decent hit on your head,
you're pretty much incapable of doing anything about it. Since there's
also only one kind of armor, you can't wear things to protect your
limbs, either.

Maybe it should be more traumatic to lose a limb, but losing a limb
would be harder.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard