Oh I understand that, but it's still a valid point. If you were going to do a game like that and do it right you'd need to find some good talent to do the voice acting. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eternal Darkness was wii, xbox 360...

Hi Bryan,
Well, seeing as voice acting for audio games is usually done by volinteers we can't exactly hire the best voice talent around. The only company that came close was Bavasoft, and I think they got some college drama students to do that.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
You'd also need some darn good voice actors to make it convincing. Unfortunately that's one area where I've noticed a lot of audio games seem to fall short. That's one thing you can't afford in a psychological thriller like ED or Silent Hill.