I have a question why is it so hard for a developer to make their games
accessible for disabilities.   it's just to hard to go out of their way to do
this. , or we just  a minority?  I mean video games have been out for years
now, and you would think they would get the hint?  wow it's amazing what people
think sometimes.  I guess it has to happen to them, meaning to have one of
their family members have a disability  in order to get something accomplished
for us.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact kb3...@msn.com