Hi Ron,
There are other Marvel games out there. I remember there was a Spiderman game that came out for the PC a couple years back that was pretty good. It wasn't very accessible but it did have high quality sounds and graphics.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hi Shadow Dragon

I do recall Atari putting out a [looking back] real cheesy Spider man game. The only other one that comes to mind was an arcade X-Men game. It may not exactly be accessible but could be alot of fun to play again.

Ron