Couple of things.
First of all, I would absolutely love to see a Pheonix Wright type
game. Some good friends of mine decided to create some cases similar
to those in the game and we took turns playing them out. This is an
old standby that is really fun, if you've got good buddies like that.
Another things is this. Voice acting has seen serious controversy
on-list because people record different things at different times in
different ways. I can understand how this might work, but it isn't as
big a deal as all that, if a developer gets together what they need
all at once and leaves it at that. I know that this can be sort of
hard, what with the changing nature of games in development, but I
would rather do too much than too little. The trick would be getting
everyone's audio files to come out the same quality, but making simple
prerequisites an order would solve most of this.

I myself would love to do some voice acting for anyone who asked. I
have what some have described as a talent for different accents and
voice qualities, much of this praise coming from people whose
differing vocal qualities I was immitating. If people need voice
actors, we could either audition on-list for talent or maybe even ask
some of the guys from places like Darker Projects for some voice
acting. Not everyone there is excellent, but many are.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard