They certainly did infinite crisis well. I have to say one of my favorite moments is when wonder woman grabs an omac in her lasso and swings it right into another omac. That and when aquaman rams his spear through king shark. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Hi,
Yeah, the Infinite Crisis was an awesome series. I am glad Graphic Audio took the comic books and put them in a novel format like they did. Wonder Woman Mythos, Batman Stone King, and Flash Stop Motion, were also well done. I've got all of the Graphic Audio DC Comics series they have for sale. In all I think it is 8 or 9 books they are up to for DC Comic heroes so far.

Clement Chou wrote:
I live in Canada, but I never really got into DC comics, so that's the real reason why I haven't heard about a lot of them. I just obtained the infinite crisis novel off graphic audio recently, so I've gotten to know a few more of them.