To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:09 PM
Subject: [Spam] Re: [Audyssey] [Spam] Re: Adon

Hi Dark

 In the cases of both games they can tend to take a great deal of patience
to play as it certainly isn't exactly fast paced.
A coordinate system wouldn't be that bad at all to tell the truth. What I sometimes do when in the village and sometimes the dungeons is to route the jfw curser to the pc, then use [I think it's called] "Say from beginning of
line to active curser" and the "Say from active curser to end of line."
While this doesn't tell you spacifically where something is it does at least
give you a sense of where an object is in relation to your character.
 The elder is in a building that's only about 3x3 with an open door and
more or less west of the general store. And he doesn't tend to come out of
there.
 It's a great game and even the race/class combinations are extensive
Though I find assassin to be what I usually play.

Ron