Hi,
Well, the game is certainly playable, but there are many features currently disabled for one reason or another. As I said a couple times already 0.5 is going to be a pretty major upgrade from 0.4 so I am certainly not going to release 0.4 with such a major release on the way.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Have to agree with ryan here. I was under the impression that it wasn't really up for vote. If the dev says its not ready to be released to the general public, which includes people who pre-ordered the game, then its probably not ready to be released. Odds are the game is in a barely playable stage, with plenty of bugs to be ironed out. I imagine the beta testers will be the people who pre-ordered the game, when the game is in a much more playable stage. I have to say I'm surprised games like entombed are available for general testing. In one sense it helps to have more testers so more bugs can be found, but in another sense it draws out a lot of people who are expecting a full game and don't realize its barely been started. Not meant to be taken personally and not directed at anyone in particular but, there you have it. Just my personal opinion.