To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] beta of mysteries of the ancients

   I back you guys on this one.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christia...@runbox.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>; <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 4:18 PM

Hi,
I have not preordered this game either, but I also agree with you guys.
Best regards,
Christian

On 2009-01-17 at 19:15 Matheus wrote:

i personaly didn't preordered the game but have to agree with you will
in this point, well with all the bugs and things i don't see a problem
in distributing it to who payd it and include then in the private beta
testers.
well this is only my opinion.