Hi,
I personally don't agree  with your point of views. Beta testers need
to know alot about audiogames, and are competent enough to test it
all, and have enough time to do it. (I am not saying you all are
incompetent) Everyone can't be a beta tester, or else what is the
point of it being a beta in the first place. Also, it's certainly not
fun to give code with bugs in it to the public. I am sure any other
person who has ever dealt with code, or released something to the
public would feel the same way I do.  I fully support Tom on what he's
doing. Ultimately, it's up to the developer.  I do not intend to start
a flame, argue, etc, just stating what I think.
-Ryan