Hi Trenton,
Smile. I appreciate the offer, but I was hoping to find a female vocalist for the game's menus as well as for doing Angela's voice in the game.
Smile..

Trenton Matthews wrote:
Hi Tom!
For a sapi option, I'd use scansoft Samantha.
For a human voicing option, I'd be happy to help out with voicing the menus, as I can do several different voices on q Feel free to reply off list to me, if you wish for me to send any voice, and i'd like to hear any feedback about this as well!

Trenton
  recordings