Hi Trenton,
True, but I always felt the Tomb Raider side-scrollers were nowhere as good as the FPS games. I've played Tomb Raider Prophecy which is a decent side-scroller, as far as side-scrollers goes, but some of the full FPS games are so much more indepth.

Trenton Matthews wrote:
And to clarify, there are currently 3 games in the TR series that are sidescrollers on the "gameboy" platform.