Hi,
Hmmm... Interesting. Perhaps I'll check them out someday with Orca. Anyway, as far as using them with games I've pretty much decided to use wav files for future games. I have Acapela Heather now, and I've created several wav files already for Mysteries of the Ancients. Suprisingly she seams to work rather well in the game even though these are just recordings of her voice.