Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update. I'll check it all out and see what I'm getting myself into.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Smith" <computerwi...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question for Thomas Ward

Hi,
Sorry for another post, I just checked out Moo Cow Penguin, and it
doesn't seem they offer Free Hosting right off there home page. I
believe they have moved or something to:
http://www.yourmud.net/freehosting.php.

There are also different ones at:
https://www.moocowpenguin.net/panel/order/?group=2

-Ryan