Hi William,
not specifically being a big MOO/mud coder I really can't say for certain that MOO will or will not do all that you desire. I can say it will certainly be much better than trying to write a mud/MOO server from scratch as I have already outlined before. Tell you what if you want to talk about this more at length How about if you go ahead and sign up for the USA Games developers list on
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/lists.php
and Ryan, others, and I can discuss this MOO/mud coding more at length.
Cheers.

William L. Houts wrote:

I'll obviously be happy to be let off the hook if I can do everything I want to do by writing the code in MOO. With the livmited information I've given as to what I'd like to do, can you see any reason why I couldn't do it all going that route?

--Bill