hmmm I'd like to say that to my computer.
now if it was that easy to tell my system that if it stuffed up I'd do
something about it.
issue is I can't exactly do things about it as such.
I can't even reformat because its to visual for me and my disks have gone walk
about knowing this this system has reballed.