I'd also like to be steared to the driver.
on the subject of the realtech hd they decided to devide the input and output
devices into 2 seperate devices.
This is fine but if you use stereo mix you can't use the microphone on the
stereo mix.
now on volume control if you want to adjust microphones and suff for the card
you need the recording control.