You mean program a computer game using the Wiimote? I think that's the only
possibility with VB.net. The Wii would have a development kit (usually
costing several thousand dollars) that allows you to program software, but
it wouldn't be in VB. I think the only option you have for console games
using VB.net is the Xbox 360.

Jason