From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] potential programmers, was : idea fora new game

Hi,
I'd just like to add to this that the entire Visual Studio 2008 sweit of
IDEs are fairly screen reader friendly out of the box. Yeah, you need to
sit down and figure out how to use them, and hiding a few child windows
certainly helps, but I successfully use Visual C++, Visual C#, and
Visual Basic 2008 on a daily basis without too many screen reader
hangups. So right there are three programming languages I listed with
three accessible IDEs and compilers.
Smile.