Hi Chris,

I cannot comment on Windows Vista since I have not used that operating
system. However, try putting them in the shared path. Also, see the section
on manual installation.

I'm still using Windows XP professional and, on this, even though I use the
executible installer, I still have to carry out the steps listed in the
manual installation section of the documentation.

Pranav